Pamphlet, 64 pages. You can download the PDF here: http://cnt-ait.info/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/BRO-Arthur-Lehning-birth-of-IWA.pdf
To receive the paper version send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your address or write to CNT-AIT, 7 rue St Remesy, 31000 TOULOUSE, FRANCE
Table of Contents
- From revolutionary syndicalism to anarchosyndicalism: The birth of the International Workers Association (IWA) in Berlin, 1922
- AIT-IWA’s founding congress twice interrupted by German police.
- Emma Goldman, witness of the AIT-IWA founding Congress.
- MPT Acharya : from Indian nationalism to anarchosyndicalism.
- Kropotkin and the rebuilding of the International Workers Association
- “Sanya” Schapiro, a forgotten figure but instrumental in the birth of the AIT